Feedback email

Hilux5972

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Darius43 said:

Yes - and I have provided feedback, including what I don’t like.

Cheers

Darius

Likewise. Having returned my faulty Fell for a full refund, I've been very honest, which they may not like.

• Like 2

Yes received one earlier this week. Came a couple of days after finally receiving the black fell I had ordered after nearly 4 months of back and forth, and a couple of green ones being sent to me and straight back... 

Wasn't going to fill it in but have done so after seeing others have been honest with their answers.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I bought my GT3 via rails of Sheffield so I have no feedback email but I would think if any comments good or bad are truthful and fair they shouldn’t have any complaints. It will be interesting to see if they repeat the exercise though.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I did the same. Had some positive feedback in terms of my GT3 and Consett wagons, and also had negative in regards to their refusal to engage earlier in the build and design process. Hopefully they take on board everyone’s recommendations. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

On 31/01/2023 at 21:00, Bluebell Model Railway said:

Unfortunately no, but I imagine KR will only read the good ones...  besides the model I ordered I haven't seen anything more since March last year, appart from one email which was very vague in terms of getting it right... what exactly that means is anyone's guess.

As a matter of interest, how will KR know which are the good ones if they only read the "good" ones ?   Unless of course the emails are prefixed "good" or "bad" ? 

Just wundrin !!!

• Like 3
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
17 hours ago, Colin_McLeod said:

Got an acknowledgement of my feedback from KR Models, so I know they have received it and hope they read it.

I didn't receive acknowledgement, but I'd included a fair bit of feedback when I asked for a refund for my Fell, so  know that they read that.

• Like 1