New Page Going to Bottom, not Top

• RMweb Premium

For the last week or so, I am finding that when moving to the next page in a thread, it is opening to the bottom, not the top of the page.  I can't for the life of me find if there is a setting somewhere that controls this, or is it just the latest Microduff update that has caused it?  Any ideas please?

Win 10, HP laptop, Edge.

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, New Haven Neil said:

is it just the latest Microduff update that has caused it?

Possible but I can't reproduce it at this end. Have you tried RMweb cookie and history clearouts*?

* My version of 'have you tried turning it off and then on again?'.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Some of us have had this problem for years , welcome to the club.

Currently I find it rather random where I end up after clicking on Next page (top,middle or bottom).

• Agree 6
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, AY Mod said:

Possible but I can't reproduce it at this end. Have you tried RMweb cookie and history clearouts*?

* My version of 'have you tried turning it off and then on again?'.

Reduced it to 'sometimes' status!  In a test of some random threads about half did it.  I Blame Windoze.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

This  always  happens  for  me,  I  find  if  you  move  the  curzor  upwards  as  soon  as  you  click  next  page  you  do  go  to  the  top  if  you  are  quck  enough,  otherwise  yes  normally  at  the  bottom.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the day of the week, and if the wind is blowing from the north and if the moon is in its first quarter (waxing) ....... never two clicks the same. I just add it to my 'why do I have 'oops Euston - we have a problem'?' 50% of the time issue fun at logging on.

Cheers,

Philip

PS: I clear all my cookies at the end of the day - Asus laptop, Win 7 (yay!), Firefox

Edited by Philou
  • Like 2