Looking for a Custom scratchbuilder to make a Signal Box

I am currently vuilding a layout based on Greenford, West London and wanted to recreate the GWR built signal box. I have been on the lookout but struggling to find a custom scratch-builder. So I was wondering if there are any custom scratch-builders out there that anyone can recommend? Wanting to re-create Greenford signal box in 00 gauge as accurately as possible (exhibition standard). Happy to pay a premium price for a premium product, just want it to be as accurate as possible. Plenty of pictures to hand too. 

tia

Greenford Signal Box 05/10/2012

Greenford East signal box

20081013 006 Greenford East Signal Box

Greenford-East signal box, with the Central Line above P1040800 Chiltern to Paddington

Greenford-East signal box P1040801 Chiltern to Paddington

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WCML100 said:

I am currently vuilding a layout based on Greenford, West London and wanted to recreate the GWR built signal box. I have been on the lookout but struggling to find a custom scratch-builder. So I was wondering if there are any custom scratch-builders out there that anyone can recommend? Wanting to re-create Greenford signal box in 00 gauge as accurately as possible (exhibition standard). Happy to pay a premium price for a premium product, just want it to be as accurate as possible. Plenty of pictures to hand too. 

tia

Greenford Signal Box 05/10/2012

Greenford East signal box

20081013 006 Greenford East Signal Box

Greenford-East signal box, with the Central Line above P1040800 Chiltern to Paddington

Greenford-East signal box P1040801 Chiltern to Paddington

May be worth discussing your needs with David Bickerton at Mulberry Modelling Works?

https://mulberryworks.co.uk/

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Hi Pete, 

I came across this thread whilst googling images of your signal box, as I am just about to send you an email. I am a scratch-builder of exhibition standard architectural models and have built several GW boxes in both 4mm and 7mm. Have a look when you get my email and my contact details are on there too. 
Best regards,

Richard 

• Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold

Stubby 47 of this parish built me a fine station building a few years back. As he lives in Cornwall, familiarity w GWR structures may not be an issue.

Whoever you choose to engage, original drawings always help to ensure agreement between client and builder about dimensions. 

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold

There are a couple of laser cutting companies who would be able to produce it as a kit, I have ordered the goods shed for Brent from Intentio, definitely has the quality from what Ive seen of deliveries to others (but their lead times are quite long due to a backlog)

I had the signalbox for Brent cut by Railmodel.co.uk, I had it made to my design however their website does mention they do custom work.

• Informative/Useful 2