The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Spanish roadside attractions . For discerning Gentlemen .

Sidecar Racer

• RMweb Premium
  • RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, Sidecar Racer said:

That building in the Second one is far more interesting. Probably derelict due to the 'Business' opposite?

As for the first one; shocking litter and such weird, Puppet Boots. Reminds me of a crude joke about Chemists and Boots...

Good day

Phillipo

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

It's currently hot in Spain, what do you expect, fur coats? (and the next bit would probably apply!).

Mike.

The 1st one was January going by the info panel , that's probably why she's still

got a jumper on . 

Edited by Sidecar Racer
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
25 minutes ago, Nearholmer said:

I’m not sure what the gentlemen of the thread title are supposed to discern, apart from the most depressing sort of seediness imaginable.

I can understand that, however if you live near where I live you'd not even twitch if you saw such items.

• RMweb Gold
9 minutes ago, Sidecar Racer said:

The 1st one was January going by the info panel , that's probably why she's still

got a jumper on . 

It's getting a bit nippy though, she's started using the mobile office/boudoir, a bit of a heap though, the ones with a Mercedes estate are the ones to pick, they are at the top of their game (according to a friend).

Mike.

• Informative/Useful 2

I love how we all are (cough) just quoting a friend. 😀

Or rehearsing our excuses in advance, just in case WAGs looked over your shoulder and asked:-

Why are you were looking that things like that?

🤕

One of my "friends" once-upon-a-time told me about himself talking to topless ladies on Queen Street in Hull. Purely and completely innocently in the course of his professional duties. And then getting much wrath from his wife when he foolishly mentioned what he'd done.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• AY Mod locked this topic