What transfers?

Havig evicted the family of mice that have lived in the railway room outside for the last couple of years, most of my collection of transfers was unusable, most were well over 30 years old anyway. who does transfers these days? I'm looking for BR pre-TOPS wagon numbers, parcels vans like Siphon G, and DMU whiskers for the front of my railbus. 4mm scale, waterslide/pressfix/whatever. A couple of websites listed things but were then shown as out of stock.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

41 minutes ago, roythebus1 said:

Havig evicted the family of mice that have lived in the railway room outside for the last couple of years, most of my collection of transfers was unusable, most were well over 30 years old anyway. who does transfers these days? I'm looking for BR pre-TOPS wagon numbers, parcels vans like Siphon G, and DMU whiskers for the front of my railbus. 4mm scale, waterslide/pressfix/whatever. A couple of websites listed things but were then shown as out of stock.

"They were not railway mice to begin with. ..."

10 hours ago, roythebus1 said:

Couple of links which may help:

https://www.railtec-models.com/catalog.php?search_str=whiskers&gauge=4mm

https://www.railtec-models.com/catalog.php?search_str=siphon&gauge=4mm

https://www.railtec-models.com/showitem.php?id=4534

The catalog has 10000+ line items, growing by about 400 new products a year, and there are plenty of threads right here on RMWeb and further afield around the web which showcase the results.

Right, back to R&Ding...

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 14/02/2024 at 00:29, Wheatley said:

Fox and Cambridge Custom  Transfers. Previously Modelmaster as well but see long running thread on here and caveat emptor. 

What is happening with Modelmaster, I ordered and paid for some transfers three years ago and only received part of the order, the rest were on 'back order' and I am still waiting for them to be delivered. What is the long running thread you mention above, I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Threre are several threads going back a couple of years, most locked. That's the first one found by typing 'Modelmaster' into the search, its about 15th down the first page of the results. There are several others on the second page. 

• Thanks 1