BRM September Edition

davidw

• RMweb Gold

There is an aritcle on getting the best results from building plastic kits on page 66. Something didn't look right with the windows and having shown the article to a friend he thought the same as me, we are sure the windows have been put in the wrong way round!

Peter

You lot must have ESP and have well endowed enhanced five senses and intellect and physical abilities to the fullest extent of human capabilities............

Because I still don't know which September issue of what you are talking about! sad.gif

Could there be a hint in the section of the forum in which it is posted?unsure.gif

Could there be a hint in the section of the forum in which it is posted?unsure.gif

There might, but when the index page is viewed, it just shows as 'September Edition' under 'Media'. So it would be appreciated if members would get into the habit and take the extra few seconds to include the name of the mag.

Thanks.

There might, but when the index page is viewed, it just shows as 'September Edition' under 'Media'. So it would be appreciated if members would get into the habit and take the extra few seconds to include the name of the mag.

Thanks.

Well it was shown in the "New Content" which is where I read most of my stuffsmile.gif

Archived