Any N Gauge Society members?

• RMweb Premium

Hi Stu,

I'm into my sixth year of membership, cost of which is money well spent IMHO.

The officers of the society do their members, and N users generally, a great service and membership is one of the things I'd automatically recommend - not essential, but the results of their work are worthy of support and missing out would be a false economy in my estimation.

If you have any specific queries it would be helpful to hear themcool.gif

Regards, Gerry.

Yep, I'm a member and have been since 1984. Many N gauge modellers are members as the society has a membership of over 5000.

Check out their recently upgraded website for further information and joining details;

http://ngaugesociety.com/

If you have any concerns or questions then let us know and we'll do our best to answer them.

G.

Guest Austerity94

Hi Stu,

I used to be a member until I decided to withdraw from modelling in 'N'. Found the office bearers to be a friendly and helpful bunch, both by email and face-to-face at exhibitions. Even if your interest in 'N' is no further advanced than getting a train-set out of a box and playing with it (hope this comment causes no offence - there is nothing wrong with playing with a train-set) I would recommend the NGS as a great place for information, advice and otherwise unavailable products. Hope this is of help.

Regards,

Alex.

Archived