Model Rail 137

dibber25

So who is he referring to, then? I don't have a clue!

Mark

Yeah I was wondering who Pete Waterman was refering to. One hell of a layout he has and he comes across very well on TV when talking about railways, you can tell he has a real passion for them.

• 2 weeks later...

are Model rail doing Network MK2's next year at all??

We have a Network Rail yellow Mk2 in the pipeline but I don't know when it will be. Depends when Bachmann next produces a run of Mk2s.

CHRIS LEIGH

Hi Chris,

Oh that would be fantastic , If it happens fingers cross would Model rail plan on doing anymore Network rail coach's like what modelzone have done with there test coach's it would look good with the Network rail 37 (which I still have to order unsure.gif )

ATB

James

I suggest you get your NR Class 37 order in fairly soon as these are selling very quickly. The Mk2 coaches in NR livery vary in how much modification they have received. If they've lots of extra equipment and grilles on them, we can't produce them from Bachmann's tools - we can only do details that can be printed on convincingly.

CHRIS LEIGH

I suggest you get your NR Class 37 order in fairly soon as these are selling very quickly. The Mk2 coaches in NR livery vary in how much modification they have received. If they've lots of extra equipment and grilles on them, we can't produce them from Bachmann's tools - we can only do details that can be printed on convincingly.

CHRIS LEIGH

Oh right I best order one tonight then I take it the WCRC 37 is safe for now??? I take it that be the same with Hornby's MK2's ?? if you went for a Hornby Network rail livery MK'2

ATB

James

Oh right I best order one tonight then I take it the WCRC 37 is safe for now??? I take it that be the same with Hornby's MK2's ?? if you went for a Hornby Network rail livery MK'2

ATB

James

Considering that the Hornby Mark 2 are of the air conditions variants d/e/f and the tooling is at least 15 years old there is no way that major details that cant not be printed to be made to make network rail mark 2 same goes for the Bachmann.

Considering that the Hornby Mark 2 are of the air conditions variants d/e/f and the tooling is at least 15 years old there is no way that major details that cant not be printed to be made to make network rail mark 2 same goes for the Bachmann.

Oh right so year the Bachmann MK'2 are more ideal.

ATB

James

The Mk2 coaches in NR livery vary in how much modification they have received. If they've lots of extra equipment and grilles on them, we can't produce them from Bachmann's tools - we can only do details that can be printed on convincingly.

CHRIS LEIGH

A much better approach than modelzone imho where they just ignored or printed on the vast majority of modifications which made some of their test coaches look a bit silly. The ex-autocoach that used Hornby tooling is particularly interesting when it was a completely different type.

The collection of bits and pieces Network Rail has now painted yellow certainly does have a great character to it though and i'm glad the range is selling well for you.

Archived