Parkside Southern/SECR PMV and BY vans

• 7 months later...

Hi Gents,

Sorry to reopen this thread but I have the following vans - Parkside SR PMV / CCT / BY , Parkside LNER extra long CCT, Parkside LMS CCT (diag 2026) and Ratio SR bogie B parcels vans in the paint shop and awaiting lettering up before copious application of brown.

These are all in late 1970's BR blue with white lettering.

Could someone advise me as to which brand / sheet number of transfers would be suitable please ?

Many thanks,

Tony

And if I could be unashamedly forward could I just say that the buffers for most of these vehicles are available from Lanarkshire Models & Supplies, website is :- www.lanarkshiremodels.com . Probably too late as you have them in the paintshop but for future reference.....:rolleyes:

And I'll be ordering some CCT - CCT transfers also. (sic).

All the best,

Dave Franks.

BUMP :rolleyes:

Hi Gents,

Sorry to reopen this thread but I have the following vans - Parkside SR PMV / CCT / BY , Parkside LNER extra long CCT, Parkside LMS CCT (diag 2026) and Ratio SR bogie B parcels vans in the paint shop and awaiting lettering up before copious application of brown.

These are all in late 1970's BR blue with white lettering.

Could someone advise me as to which brand / sheet number of transfers would be suitable please ?

Many thanks,

Tony

ps - used the Lanarkshiremodels LMS CCT buffers - very good, satisfied customer....

Archived