The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

No added fructose in these.. herself built them using another ingredient.... called fresh fruit...

Yummy!

(only allowed one every now and then though!)

Baz

Edited by Barry O
  • Like 14
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

• RMweb Gold
18 minutes ago, New Haven Neil said:

The jet skier was a drugs drop

There was a famous one at Southend Airport with an elderly 707 owned by a Nigerian Prince, the pilot claiming the plane was chartered by Air America, and bags of drugs being chucked at the perimeter fence. 

• Like 9
  • Informative/Useful 7
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon all from Estuary-Land. I've had an e-mail newsletter turning up in my in-box from an organisation called Quora. I have certainly never requested it and I can only think that they got my e-mail address from some sort of list. Quora it seems is an American gun enthusiasts group. Its based in California and the newsletter has such items as 'Why are AK-47's so expensive?' ???? I couldn't find any means of unsubscribing so I have bunged it in the spam folder and blocked the sender. 

• Informative/Useful 3
  • Friendly/supportive 15

The timbers in the shop may have been robbed from a plague abandoned building.

As i have said before the European Renaissance came about after the end of one of the great plagues.if enough co*kwombles remove themselves from the gene pool we may be onto a winner. How some of these cretins are allowed to procreate beats me.

As others have said the early Church Christianised pagan festivals so really drunken debauchery is the original spirit of Christmas. 

Any way best wishes and positive thoughts to all

• Like 14

• RMweb Gold
18 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

Quora

Is an American QandA site. Often appears in Google searches. More than one query or answer seems to require registration. 

Edited by Tony_S
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 12

• RMweb Gold

I have just had an email from Royal Mail letting me know that the food processor spare parts ordered from Surrey a week ago are now in Milton Keynes. I have noticed that anything sent in padded envelope is taking a while at the moment but it does get here eventually. 

• Like 15
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium

our front swamp is OK.. another sugar free lemon drizzle cake plus  fruit cakes are ready for eating... MBTs are in readiness along with a few anti Hippo and Bear missiles .. just in case!:jester:

Baz

Edited by Barry O
  • Like 5
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 11
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

We are eating the “it started as Stollen but went wrong” cake. Aditi left out things I didn’t like and missed out a crucial line in the recipe about the yeast but what has turned out may not be Stollen but more like a big fruit scone is perfectly ok to eat. Didn’t even need our usual trick of disguising odd cake  with custard .

Edited by Tony_S
  • Like 13
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 5