RMweb

Lunacy!

shortliner

I thought this was bad until last night on the way home from work on the M4 came across someone with no rear lights doing about 50mph - luckily he had a white car so there was some warning

Front lights were on the way out as well

Thing is without detailed investigation if you shunted someone like this in the back the first impression would be that you didn't stop in time

no hands free so I couldn't call the boys in blue but as he then passed a Highways Agency patrol hopefully the call went out to stop him.

Thank you for posting the link. I am completely lost for words.

Until recently I used to be a regular visitor to Moscow. Their traffic jams and the antics of some drivers defy belief but that clip goes beyond anything I hope I will ever witness.

Dont you Guys miss being young? I can remember doing some pretty fun things on my bike (fun then but now stupid according to Society and the Nanny State). Whilst the camera may lie I have been in Moscow and seen some of those Guys on their bikes. They do move like the video.

• RMweb Premium

Dont you Guys miss being young? I can remember doing some pretty fun things on my bike (fun then but now stupid according to Society and the Nanny State). Whilst the camera may lie I have been in Moscow and seen some of those Guys on their bikes. They do move like the video.

I miss having a motorbike full stop I miss having a fast bike even more than being young!

• RMweb Gold

Yeh, real fun for the people who have to sort out the aftermath....

Yeah! You've probably got a point.

I never had a bike - but I did have a ridiculously fast car, and drove it a little faster than I should have done!

.....A chap I used to know years ago had been a keen biker. One of his mates was nick-named "Findus". When he lost it on his bike and went through a hedge, he chose the only bit of it that hid a concrete post. Ended up with a metal plate in his leg. If you can remember Findus Foods and their Ad Slogan from the '70s, you'll know why he got that nickname... ;) :rolleyes:

"Findus: Success on a plate for yoooooooo....." :lol:

Full leathers are very important ... probably won't save your life at speed, but they do keep all the bits in ... much better for the poor *** who has to clear you up!

The video is also very interesting in that none of the cars pulled out in front of him, a growing problem over here when filtering.

Archived