Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Football Focus

S.A.C Martin

• 2 weeks later...

At last we are rid of the clowns 

Happyest day for a long long time 

Four long years of protesting and boycotting and we have got them out at last I can go back to games at my beloved boundary park 

Screenshot_20220728-173847_Facebook.jpg

• Like 7
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Gold

I "like" just isn't enough here.

like like like like like like like like like like like like like !

Kev.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
18 hours ago, peanuts said:

At last we are rid of the clowns 

Happyest day for a long long time 

Four long years of protesting and boycotting and we have got them out at last I can go back to games at my beloved boundary park 

Screenshot_20220728-173847_Facebook.jpg

Great news, just hope he doesn't discover a ticking time bomb left by the previous incompetents.

Mike.

• Agree 1

Yesterday I woke up a supporter of OAFC 

Today I woke up a supporter of OAFC

The differance since yesterdays announcement made is enormous 

Happy fans positive attitudes and messages from in and around the club . Feels like it's our club again 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Hobby said:

Well done England's women's team, now all we need is the men to step up to the mark!

That's only going to happen if Mr Negativity Southgate goes on a "How to make positive game changing substitutions" course.

• Agree 3

On 22/07/2022 at 07:56, nickwood said:

Interesting insight into the problems at my club

“What on earth is going on at Scunthorpe United”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsBXorCH8g

I can definitely recommend HITC Sevens' content.

He certainly does his research and digs deeper into the problems with certain clubs more than other YouTubers and indeed journalists.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

On 02/08/2022 at 13:49, Invicta Informant said:

I can definitely recommend HITC Sevens' content.

He certainly does his research and digs deeper into the problems with certain clubs more than other YouTubers and indeed journalists.

An interesting report and a fairly accurate account of proceedings!  Not correct though is the phoenix club information as we maintained our club history (formed 1883) and were allowed to retain the name after our re-formed (not new club) status was reviewed by the FA and then reinstated as Darlington FC 🎉 unlike Chester and Halifax etc unfortunately! 

An interesting report and a fairly accurate account of proceedings!  Not correct though is the phoenix club information as we maintained our club history (formed 1883) and were allowed to retain the name after our re-formed (not new club) status was reviewed by the FA and then reinstated as Darlington FC  unlike Chester and Halifax etc unfortunately! 

Edited by 43110andyb
  • Informative/Useful 1

Am I experiencing deja vu? Sky reporting Brighton had attempt after attempt but couldn't score. Oh no, that's not deja vu, it's a repeat of the last 3-4 seasons. 

Perhaps one day we'll buy a striker with some of the £160m we've got from the sale of players over the last 2 seasons.....

• Like 1

I remember last season when several United fans came on here when Ronaldo signed as if it was the new dawn. Several of us warned about relying on one player and now the chickens are roosting. Time for him to go and you can use his wages to pay some decent players who want to play for the team not themselves.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, Hobby said:

I remember last season when several United fans came on here when Ronaldo signed as if it was the new dawn. Several of us warned about relying on one player and now the chickens are roosting. Time for him to go and you can use his wages to pay some decent players who want to play for the team not themselves.

Shh, stop giving them ideas at OT. Things are going perfectly, as I see it!

• Agree 4