MODEL RAIL SCOTLAND 2011

Mac

Hi Weejock. Georgemas Junction was definitely at Model rail for all three days. It was on one of the main aisles and I don't know how you managed to

miss it. Should have gone to Specsavers.

Cheers,

Jim

Hi Weejock. Georgemas Junction was definitely at Model rail for all three days. It was on one of the main aisles and I don't know how you managed to

miss it. Should have gone to Specsavers.

Cheers,

Jim

Thanks Jim

I have no idea how I missed it I am gobsmacked that I did, thanks for the advice....!!! I think I should

Hi all

My apoligies if this is in the wrong part of this form, but could someone let me know if Georgemas junction was at Model Rail for all three days..? as I was there for at least three hours on the Friday and never saw it

Regards

Yep, in fact we were there for 4 days as we set up on Thursday afternoon !! :rolleyes:

and i spent all weekend behind it ( apart from looking around!!)

• RMweb Gold

Hi all

My apoligies if this is in the wrong part of this form, but could someone let me know if Georgemas junction was at Model Rail for all three days..? as I was there for at least three hours on the Friday and never saw it

Regards

Hi Weejock,

George and the tribe along with layout managed to last the whole show!

Some photos via the link I gave earlier in the thread....

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/Scottish-Modeller/Model%20Rail%202011%20-%20Glasgow/

Thanks

Archived