David Geen kits

Mikkel,

Contact David by phone or email. He does not have online purchasing but he does take credit cards. I am in Australia and have been purchasing from David for quite a few years now. He is 100% reliable and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Craig Warton

Again contact via phone. Website is a long story as the chap who designed it has 'gone missing' and there is no way to update it.

David is local to me and when I am visting the phone is always ringing with telephone orders.

If you are going to call leave it until midweek as he is having a weekend at Didcot & Pendon at the moment, though his wife and family are very helpful if you have an urgent order.

Mike Wiltshire

I wonder if anyone knows of an online source of David Geen kits, as his own website does not seem to have a credit card facility?

• 3 years later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi everyone

Are David's contact details still the same as those on his website, I've emailled him a couple of times over the last few months but had no reply (or no "system undeliverable" messages from his email account, which assumes it's correct?).

If they are up to date, would writing to the Hartlepool address be a better option?

TIA

Tim

Spoke to David on said number, today, and will be seeing him at the Ormesby Hall Model Railway Show, Middlesbrough on Saturday. PM me with what you are after together with name and contact information and I will pass your details on to him so he can get in touch with you.

Alternatively he is at S4N in Wakefield a week on Saturday/Sunday.

I know that his computer was hit by a virus not so long ago. Perhaps this is the reason why e-mails are "bounced back". Will check to see if he has a new e-mail address when I see him at the weekend.

David Scott.

Archived