Royal Wedding Commemorative Model

Gdaysydney

Guest dilbert

An apt subject for the latest suitable wagon for the Royal Train. It makes you wonder who comes up with this type of crap - can't even get the wording right !!!... dilbert

"...will make a unique addition to your collection..." No sh*t Sherlock.

Who, just who on God's earth thought that was a good idea? Has someone been out gathering shrooms in the East Devon woods?

I've tried being charitable and thinking that the lack of taste exhibited by some frenzied collector will benefit the balance sheet of one of our institutions... and then I snap out of it and sink into despair once more.

Where was this advertised?

Bit early for an April fools isn't it?

What? It's real?

Who is actually going to buy this?

No really, who is this aimed at?

If not aimed at modellers - who won't buy it - then who? The general public, who think model railways start and end with "double oh"?

Can't say I think this is going to be a good business move by Peco, but good luck to them. I think they may need it.

That must throw down a gauntlet.

Whilst condoms are unusual, they do serve a purpose unlike the c**p touted in the Sunday Express magazines!

Unfortunately it states this on the box:

"Crown Jewels Royal Wedding Souvenir Condoms are a novelty condom not suitable for contraception or protection against STDs."

So it is as useless as the rest of the tat! :lol:

Unfortunately it states this on the box:

So it is as useless as the rest of the tat! :lol:

D'oh, errrr.... Wife!.......blink.gif

What the hell is a novelty condom? - That's the same as a comedy airbag, or 'trial-size' parachute.

There must be laws about this sort of thing!!

N

I agree , that really is a shocking model -

the air distributor is missing , and the resovoir between the crade legs, axleboxes are the wrong shape hood winding mechanism has not been modelled at all, the door bumpers below the solebar are poorly represented and where are the drain holes along the top of the hopper body?? - won't be buying one i'm afraid! ;)

tfn

jon

Archived