Webcam at Fostoria, Ohio

Northpoint

• RMweb Premium

Cheers Phil. Probably means it will go past when i'm on my way to work then!

Edit: Just seen your update, hopefully it's a quiet shift!

Time has been changed, now expected 5 pm UK time.

Changed again now between 5 and 7 pm UK time.

Just seen an NS SD40-2 go through light engine - high short hood, long hood leading. I know that's the way NS had their engines set up till quite recently, so it wasn't a surprise. But seeing one on the move gives a completely different impression from a still picture. (And another just went through on a short train of covered hoppers).

There's 1 or 2 high hood NS units that are used on the local trips, you can tell them from the muffled horn.

Their numbers are earlier on in this thread..............I think there is actually 4.

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Premium

Brilliant, just as an advert came on... angry.gif

I know its a bit late but I ran the webcam in two tabs so that if an ad came on at the crucial time I could switch to the other tab. You can see it a lot better in the video anyway.

• RMweb Gold

I know its a bit late but I ran the webcam in two tabs so that if an ad came on at the crucial time I could switch to the other tab. You can see it a lot better in the video anyway.

I'll try that, it did look good in the video but it would have been nice to see it 'live'.

That is such a beautiful train! Heck, Yes!

Yes, North Eastern Railway lake livery... yahoo.gif pity the locos aren't Saxony green... rolleyes.gif

Archived