Realtrack Models New Wagon

arran

Also at York are the samples of the 144/143, possibly samples of the NEW C-Rail containers.

A circle of track and a nodding donkey!!!!!

So not so much of 'diddle le dee, diddle le dum, diddle le dee, diddle le dum' BUT 'dum, dum, dum, dum'. Exciting ain't it!

Well Gents are the Wagons to be announced or for sale?? eh

Well we want ANSWERS!!!

NOW..or Ill settle for York great excuse to visit...yep its that funny fella who does the insults dear...new model coming out eh good work! :lol:

Ian

Well Gents are the Wagons to be announced or for sale?? eh

Well we want ANSWERS!!!

NOW..or Ill settle for York great excuse to visit...yep its that funny fella who does the insults dear...new model coming out eh good work! :lol:

Ian

Answers! Visit and ask!

AND touch the 144!

post-3411-0-22751000-1303246537_thumb.jpg

I heard a rumour that Charlie did the original screen test for darth...

C Petty the Arkwright of the model railway world....you touched you pay for it :P

If the 2nd wagon is as good as the first, goodluck to you both...crackin

Ian

The force is strong on my wallet too!

Spoken like a true Yorkshireman.

Looking forward to exchanging words and possibly even some cash this weekend. Whoah steady on there what am I saying. Sorry Charlie, rush of blood and all that.

Guest Max Stafford

Thanks Charlie. Not for me but good luck to all concerned as there's a big market out there for the '80s/'90s era. Like you didn't know already! :D

Dave.

Isn't this the same wagon that is already available as a kit from 51L? I'm sure it will be great but there are so many other wagons out there waiting to be done... if it is then i am a tad disappointed.

Isn't this the same wagon that is already available as a kit from 51L? I'm sure it will be great but there are so many other wagons out there waiting to be done... if it is then i am a tad disappointed.

I agree; although having been used by several different companies it does have a lot of promise for different liveries. Isn't there a need for some decent PGAs? The RTR ones available are pretty poor, and there have been quite a variety of body styles (apart from all of the other details).

Paul Bartlett

http://paulbartlett.zenfolio.com/stspca

http://PaulBartlett.zenfolio.com/bccfrenchpca

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie,

If you are looking for suggestions, i have always been surprised at the lack of petrol / chemical tank wagons on the RTR market - CO2, LPG (as mentioned above) - these had a fairly long life and found their way into block and speedlink trains. I would certainly buy a batch of either or both...

Matt

What do you fancy next? Charlie

Well.... now that you ask. To continue the two axle theme, hows about a China Clay PRA or a Russell FPA. Plenty scope for fine detailing on both.

Rgds

Mark

Archived