Blackburn & ELMRS Exhibition September 3/4 2011

newbryford

• RMweb Gold

No poor quality layouts IMHO. They were all worth seeing. Definitely worth the trip and the slightly higher than average entrance fee for so many good layouts and some pukka traders. :-)

Shame about the burger van (I ended up having crisps for lunch!) but I gather that's being sorted. I went on Sunday and there was plenty of parking space when I got there at around noon.

I think this show definitely desevers to be regarding as one of the "premier league" events rather than a typical club's show.

A big thank you from the Eskmuir team, a great weekend, layout ran well, good banter and a good venue although as can be seen, it was all a bit too much for a certain person.....

As for the quality of layouts, we were mightily impressed with the standard and variety and have hopefully taken away a selection for our own show in the future.

post-7035-0-49499600-1315229406.jpg

• RMweb Premium

, it was all a bit too much for a certain person.....

About 15 seconds later he was woken up by an errant piece of rolled up tape coming from the NB direction................................... :jester:

Mick

Someone left a black/grey Regatta jacket at the exhibition. It was mistakenly taken home by Bishop Wearburn so I guess it may have been left by an adjacent layout (Bee Lane, Colinton, Cornwallis Yard), . If anyone is missing such a jacket please contact the exhibition manager.

Archived