Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

16t minerals

• RMweb Gold

Good day, my good chaps. I require the assistance of our resident 'tonner experts', I am looking for regional information as to the allocations of 16 ton wagons in the Fife and border areas, 50s onwards. Where might I come across that information? 

Yours in Good Faith

ScR..... erm... witism!... bye.

Edit: too cool to miss.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/84873294@N05/10499404906/in/photolist-gZNchw-8F4Gt8-9qhmZQ-du4NKq-9qekmx-7TjuYy-7z5Eof-7E5q5A-9Y27cW-bBSzis-91zaiH-7Q2YWW-bsQAny-7EGepY-gahxNX-gxCKTZ-gJih8k-doaCue-hRRbPi-bBQZtw-cnZz43-bBBFoE-dwty9e-8q64GZ-85ECa6-9dyQMJ-8XA8ef-d4zfbQ-ivDaDR-fCf4PN-9MZfSU-c6mgKs-bAffss-eJPVXL-fNGJP3-di66zL-95YocS-9Bz5dx-7RCzP4-faSQYM-dD4CPt-dDa1S5-eFBq5X-dcu22K-eFBriF-eFBrJM-eFHx77-eFBqwK-eFBptt-dcu2oF-dcu2ye

Edited by scots region
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Good day, my good chaps. I require the assistance of our resident 'tonner experts', I am looking for regional information as to the allocations of 16 ton wagons in the Fife and border areas, 50s onwards. Where might I come across that information? 

Yours in Good Faith

ScR..... erm... witism!... bye.

Edit: too cool to miss.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/84873294@N05/10499404906/in/photolist-gZNchw-8F4Gt8-9qhmZQ-du4NKq-9qekmx-7TjuYy-7z5Eof-7E5q5A-9Y27cW-bBSzis-91zaiH-7Q2YWW-bsQAny-7EGepY-gahxNX-gxCKTZ-gJih8k-doaCue-hRRbPi-bBQZtw-cnZz43-bBBFoE-dwty9e-8q64GZ-85ECa6-9dyQMJ-8XA8ef-d4zfbQ-ivDaDR-fCf4PN-9MZfSU-c6mgKs-bAffss-eJPVXL-fNGJP3-di66zL-95YocS-9Bz5dx-7RCzP4-faSQYM-dD4CPt-dDa1S5-eFBq5X-dcu22K-eFBriF-eFBrJM-eFHx77-eFBqwK-eFBptt-dcu2oF-dcu2ye

To be honest, unless there is a specific reason for wanting certain numbered wagons, I'd just go for random but different numbers, they will have travelled all over the place anyway, that's what I've done.

Mike.

some of the wagons in the shots that have been posted probably turn up in one or more other photos in different areas, Im not checking any numbers however.

Oh those days of trying to write down all the wagon numbers of a 30+ MCV wagon Sheerness bound scrap train accelerating away from a crew change at Gillingham........................explains why my handwriting is so awful these days :O