Image request for railways of the Southhams

Kris

• RMweb Premium

Does anyone have any images (that you own the copyright to) that you would be prepared to post on here that could then be used on the Southhams website see here. These need not be old images as ones showing the current situation of any of the lines can be just as useful. Copyright would obviously remain with yourself and an acknowledgement of where the image has come from and who owns it will be added (please pop down what you would like us to say).

I'm not saying that everyone will be used, but all will be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Kris

• RMweb Gold

I have quite a few of the bridges at Brent ,some were taken by CK as it happens.I'm happy to post if its ok with Tim with his but I have a few of mine as well.

• RMweb Gold

I have quite a few of the bridges at Brent ,some were taken by CK as it happens.I'm happy to post if its ok with Tim with his but I have a few of mine as well.

Happy for any of my Brent photos to go up, Robin, no problem.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Kris we need that planning meet for the website, with all the new content to go in. I spoke to a colleague on the SDR this week who has the south west signaling site who wanted a mutual link and we discussed the possibility of combined hosting to give us both room for expansion. On subject I might have more pics coming up.

Archived