The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Another teenage memory gone

beast66606

• RMweb Gold

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13590366

http://panspeople.com/

This escaped my attention, heard it on the local radio last night, I'm sure a lot of gentlemen around my age (20s :lol: ) will remember Flick and Pans People ;)

She passed away on 26th May, I thought I'd mention it just for the memories

• RMweb Premium

I seem to remember when at college and we had 'formal dinner' in the evenings, (those were the days) there would be stampede after the Grace at the end of the meal on Thursday evenings so as to get front seats in the SU Bar TV room for TOTP. Also the cameramen on the show had contests to see which could get the lowest/floor level upshots of said ladies, unless they were wearing hotpants or summit!:blink:

Thanks Beast; a sad day again.

Phil

• RMweb Premium

Very sad - they used to brighten up TOTP for sure!

Also, IMHO Pans People were very pretty girls as well as being s3xy, not aggressively in-yer-face - more naughty-but-nice!

Very sad - they used to brighten up TOTP for sure!

Also, IMHO Pans People were very pretty girls as well as being s3xy, not aggressively in-yer-face - more naughty-but-nice!

Especially Cherry. She was lovely.

Wonder what she looks like now?:huh:

Graham

• RMweb Premium

Especially Cherry. She was lovely.

Wonder what she looks like now?:huh:

Graham

Yep, she was my favourite too!

I bet she'd still turn heads now!

• RMweb Gold
  • RMweb Gold

That image is 5 years old. She looks like a barmaid at my old local and there is no shot including her best attributes.....

Best, Pete.

This is much more recent - but doesn't include Cherry .... can't win 'em allcray.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1384510/Still-Pantastic-Seventies-pop-stars-sizzling-35-years-on.html

I seem to remember when at college and we had 'formal dinner' in the evenings, (those were the days) there would be stampede after the Grace at the end of the meal on Thursday evenings so as to get front seats in the SU Bar TV room for TOTP.

You had your formal dinner on the wrong night! ISTR from my first year having to get into the TV room for TOTP in order to bag a decent seat for Monty Python later - with Colditz in between. Second year I bought my own TV B)

But yes, RIP Flick.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for the links Mike. Given that Cherry and myself are the same age, I think its safe to say that she has aged better than I have........:lol:

Graham

You are not alone I am 54 too...............

My old man fancied Pan's People something rotten, even though he was already married!

I think Hot Gossip was the other dance band.

Yes, of course being married also prevented me from appreciating other women...........NOT.

I'm 60 this year. Here's a pic of me last year (on the left with my #1 Strat) and my best friend the late Barry Webber (RIP) of The Antiques Roadshow - US and the best slide guitarist I've ever heard.

post-9016-0-20299500-1307643852_thumb.jpg

Best, Pete.

Archived