So who's coming along to Members' Day?

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

What do you mean Tim, you love playing with that boat!

Having said that a Lego ship's fire power doesn't really compare much to this...

Those big guns were pointing downwards for a reason - here's what I really think of that thing!

post-57-0-89768000-1309108059_thumb.jpg

(And it is the nearest you will get to commanding a ship!)

Not so fast, young man, not so fast...!

• RMweb Premium

I am sure we can create a Southern Railway discussion corner somewhere.....

Count me in - i'll be there on Once upon a time mulling over how to do American (new Mexico) scenics

Hoping to be there if I can get up in time for the 7.03 or 8.07am train from Carlisle. The former does involve leaving the hoose at 5.30am so the latter is more likely.

The fare is a bit steep so driving all the way might be the cheepest option I am still undecided

Normally you'd have a steady and clear run Saturday morning and late Saturday afternoon (certainly down this end anyway). Carlisle's certainly under a 3-hour run from this end but I do admire your dedication!

• RMweb Premium

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to RMweb Members day.

As the weather Forecast is looking good for tomorrow, my 'Brickie' friend is coming round to do some work on the footings for my 'Railway Room', I can't really turn down his offer just in case I lose a 'slot' in his building schedule.

I hope everyone has a good time and I look forward to seeing some photographs showing what I'd missed! 2011 has been a bad year for me as far as attending Model Railway events, maybe I'll fair a little better in the raffle.

Have a great day everyone.

Well it's just like I am 10 again- I can't sleep!Have been busy with a cake making session and will be bringing a Victoria Sponge (for the first time ever my butter icing decided to run out from the cake and had to be modified- but it is all OK now) and some Parkin.

Will be there with Kelly from about 8am helping with the set up etc. Might get my legs out for a change- that'll be the end of any good weather then. Looking forward to a really enjoyable day.

The bank manager says NO

Got home last night and picked the phone up to find a message from the bank saying some dodgy transactions had been attempted with my card. They’re stopped said card and are sending a new one.

So No Card, No Money, No Go

It could be worse; I could have been on my way right now, with no cash and petrol for a one way trip, not knowing that when I got there a embarrassing liquidity crisis would happen.

Have a nice day

Archived