Yard Shunter

RAY NORWOOD

hi ray i am a exhibitor from last years Compton martin railway exhibition i just wanted to say that "yard shunter" is brill :O and if the event go's ahead and you attend it would be by far the best exhibit there based on last years exhibitors would realy love to see it there.

Regard Richard :locomotive:      

Edited by UKxGREENY

hi ray i thought i'd seen your mug shot somewhere before at the weekend.Then i thought id check your layout out and boom there it was i have looked at you layout on here before. . .your detail is great . .even for a steam layout i still like it  :jester: . . .it was great to meet you at the weekend and enjoyed a good natter  

cheers ian  

Hi Ian

Thank you for Your comments. yes it was fantastic seeing you and having a chat last weekend it is good to put names to faces.

If you won't some more interesting reading go to Hounslow Sidings there is a link below, this my new project. Hope to see you again at Warley in November.

Cheers.

RAY70B

Edited by RAY NORWOOD

Hi Ian

Thank you for Your comments. yes it was fantastic seeing you and having a chat last weekend it is good to put names to faces.

If you won't some more interesting reading go to Hounslow Sidings there is a link below, this my new project. Hope to see you again at Warley in November.

Cheers.

RAY70B

Are you going with Yard Shunter?

Sorry if I've missed something

No, Ray is helping me with Orchard Road this year, but Ray is hoping to take Yard Shunter another year ... watch this space ....

Hi Will

I wish I was taking YS to Warley this year, I have it verbally from Paul last weekend that YS will be at Warley for next year, but I will be helping Richard on Orchard Road this year.

Edited by RAY NORWOOD

I'll be in year 12 by Warley next year. Scary thought!

You think you've got problems - I'll be in year 61!  (well, I would be if there was one!)

Hi Ray - are you keeping dry?  It's a bit soggy round here & the electricity keeps going off  .  .  .  .

You think you've got problems - I'll be in year 61!  (well, I would be if there was one!)

Hi Ray - are you keeping dry?  It's a bit soggy round here & the electricity keeps going off  .  .  .  .

Hi Graham

Growing web feet now had no problems with electricity, will the water board say hose pipe ban this summer.

Hi Graham

Growing web feet now had no problems with electricity, will the water board say hose pipe ban this summer.

growing web foot i thought you southerners already had them . .. . :locomotive:  your right ray. I will see you at warley in nov by then the child will be here so i might take him or her nothing better than moveing a rucksackers with a pram  :nono:  and ive got a 33 that could make a visit to O R or even a split box triple grey 37 

cheers ian 

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Ray, see you there.

Andy :sungum:

Congratulations Ray. Well deserved. :sungum:  :sungum: :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  

Duncan

Hi Andy and Duncan.

This is not set in concrete as yet.  I have only sent in the application form.  

• 2 months later...

Wow Yard Shunter is going to RMweb live at Coventry

Also got a invite for Taunton Rail ex 2014 and Hayle Cornwall

• Like 1

Ray's so happy he's said i twice, hahah

Congrats mate, I'll see you there.

Really looking forward to seeing YS in the flesh. :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive:

• 3 weeks later...

Yard Shunter is at Bideford pannier market this Sunday.

Also at

Shepton on the 14th/15th June 2014.

T.B.C. Hayle Cornwall 23rd/24th Aug 2014

RMweb Live Ricoh Coventry 13th/14th Sept 2014

T.B.C. Enfield 27th Sept 2014. 

Rail-ex Taunton 25th/26th Oct 2014.

Hope to you at one of these shows

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the pic's and also for the help over the weekend. We had a fantastic weekend and the Saturday night was very good. 

Thank you to all of the club members. 

We had experienced some problems over the weekend with heat as it was hot in the hall and with the doors open, but my lighting did not help.

So I have decided to change the lighting to LEDs, the same as the once I have put on Hounslow Sidings.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...