Yard Shunter

RAY NORWOOD

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone

I am packing Yard Shunter up today for the Bideford Model Railway Exhibtion at the Pannier Market on this Sunday. 

If you are going please say high. 

RAY70B

Hi Ray I hope you have a good show.

I saw you were at No 1 yesterday and so I had another look through, I went back a few of pages to see the overall shot you did for me and then I realised that Yard Shunter was the inspiration for Loch Leven and NOW Fiddlers Yard, 

Great stuff mate and THANKS

Andy

Hi Andy

I did not now Richard had took pictures, It must have been when Darren has taking the lead and I way looking around the show, as you do, got to be done.

Yes I was a good show. It was great fun.

RAY70B   

• 1 month later...

Update on Yard Shunters Exhibitions

Barnstaple           27th            July            2013

Plymouth            10th -11th   August        2013

Hayle                  24th-25th    August        2013

Willand               21st            September  2013

Cheltenham       26th-27th    October       2013

Thorncombe      9th              November   2013

Royston             16th            November   2013

RAY70B

Edited by RAY NORWOOD

Hi Ray, that is a really good list of shows you have booked, a pity that there are none up my way.

I have had to cut back on shows this year but I have started Bute Road as an eventual replacement for Glen Roy in 2015 I hope.

Andy

Hi Ray

I hope you're keeping well mate!

Look forward to seeing you at Barnstaple with "Southall Lane"! I was cleaning the track last night and discovered a yard lamp had blown, so have had to order a new one. Ho hum, that's life Jim but not as we know it!!!!!

All the best to you and the other lads & see you on 27th.

Dave

Hi Ray, that is a really good list of shows you have booked, a pity that there are none up my way.

I have had to cut back on shows this year but I have started Bute Road as an eventual replacement for Glen Roy in 2015 I hope.

Andy

Hi Andy

I have had a reply from Warley back in December, may be a possibility in 2015. Till then you my be able to come down to your old stamping ground and see YS at Plymouth in August or  Barnstaple at the end of the month. 

Good to hear you are doing another layout.  

Ray

Looks like I'll have to catch up with you at Royston

Duncan

Hi Duncan

It will good to see you again at Royston.

Hope you are keeping well.

Hi Ray

I hope you're keeping well mate!

Look forward to seeing you at Barnstaple with "Southall Lane"! I was cleaning the track last night and discovered a yard lamp had blown, so have had to order a new one. Ho hum, that's life Jim but not as we know it!!!!!

All the best to you and the other lads & see you on 27th.

Dave

Hi Dave

It was good to see you at Shepton mallet last mouth and looking forward in see you and Southall lane at Barnstaple the end of the mouth, it is only 24 days away.

Hope you are keeping well.

RAY70B  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ray

Noticed that you are down at Hayle in August and saw an opportunity to see Yard Shunter but then looked at Hayle's web site and you are not mentioned on their list of layouts attending. Wondered who is correct?

Cheers rob

Sorry dropped the ball on this one, had a lot on my mind lately. Everythings organised I just hadn't got the webste updated. You'd think I was still exhibition manager wouldn't you? :banghead:

Nigel

Edited by gwrman

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ray, I hope you are well,

I thought that when I retired, now I am twice as busy as before.

All the best and good luck with that Chassis project I read about on Georges thread.

Andy

Hello Ray,  When you have a model railway layout there is always something to do, even more if you go down the exhibition road, at least your brain is active, and keep's you fit, being retired you have some chance of getting a bit more done, l am struggling trying to build my layout, re-spray all my 0 gauge loco's and drive a bus in Manchester best part of the day, so don't knock it. l cant wait to retire in four years time.

Btw, All the best in your new venture with the chassis, the 08 is a complicated one to start off with ? anyway why don't you promote yourself to the premier league and go O, at least you can see thing's better hahaha.....GT