Neglected Warships

D605Eagle

Theres some very interesting things waiting to go inside D832 when it gets back home to Bury.......

Surely you aren't going to put in TWO Limby motor bogies with traction tyres? You'd never get any pick up! :no: :no:

Good luck to all who are involved in keeping the beautiful shape and sound of a Warship available for a new generation of hydraulic hunters!

Richard

Hi guys,

Is it worth adding here that a Warship is one of my favourite loco's of all time after a Western or is that a mean thing to say here?

:locomotive:

cheers

Dave

Always worth a punt Dave.......! Get yourself up the Valley from the 6th - 9th October for a 'fix' of D821 and er, ahem... bring along that smashing new fangled laser scanning device thingumy you've put to such good use already..... ;)

Hi guys,

Is it worth adding here that a Warship is one of my favourite loco's of all time after a Western or is that a mean thing to say here?

cheers

Dave

Remember that D832 is near as damn it an NBL class 43 warship externally with the exception of its exhaust ports (for now!), so you'll need to scan that as well as D821 :sungum:

• RMweb Gold
Hi guys,

cheers

Dave

ooh you are a tease Dave......go for it especially a 43.

Neil

Theres some very interesting things waiting to go inside D832 when it gets back home to Bury.......

Surely you aren't going to put in TWO Limby motor bogies with traction tyres? You'd never get any pick up! :no: :no:

I think I have just worked out what I think D605 means.

If so that will be a sound that few have heard before. I will be waiting with bated breath, and look forward to seeing and hearing D842 next year. Did I write D842 ? Sorry I meant D832.

Archived