Stafford Railway Circle Exhibition 4th 5th February 2012

ELTEL

Thanks to you both for the kind comments.

If you click on my name..`vitalspark`.. and open galleries there are a few shots of Alloa in there.

Great show and all credit to the team at Stafford for a particularly warm welcome to ourselves and friends from North of the border.

It was nice to be sharing a hall with `Airthrey`..our neighbours from Clackmannan.

Davy

Thank you Davy!

Btw I apologise for suggesting that the bi-level station building was of "weathered yellow brick"

Best, Pete.

Just caught up with this thread as my wifi is down at home so browsing at work (sssh don't tell the boss... oh wait that's me!). As one of the exhibition team I just wanted to add my thanks to all who attended, exhibitors, traders and visitors. Also a special mention for the younger SRC members who took over the operation of New Haden Colliery over the weekend making the usual operators redundant - my 6 year old son was running the mainline very efficiently.

• RMweb Premium

Oops

I will sack the webmaster

Problem he is the Chairman as well.

Apologies to all.....

See you in Glasgow I will be operating on Crimson Rd & Bash St on the Friday & Saturday as they are both Stafford Railway Circle members layouts.

Terry

Oops

I will sack the webmaster

Problem he is the Chairman as well.

Apologies to all.....

See you in Glasgow I will be operating on Crimson Rd & Bash St on the Friday & Saturday as they are both Stafford Railway Circle members layouts.

Terry

No need to apologise, they are superb models. Hope to see you at SECC.

No need to apologise, they are superb models. Hope to see you at SECC.

Also noted we were credited with an extra two superb buildings..love to claim they were ours but they belong to our broad gauge friends from the Isle of Wight with `Alkham`.

Davy

( PS.. ScRSG also have an EM group within so all in good humour)

Thanks Andy...hope you managed to open them this time Pete..and I hope they`re worth it!

It was a great exhibition and a pleasure to attend and exhibit.

Davy

Yes, thank you Davy. This Show was apparently of a very high standard; I only wish i had been able to attend. I really like the look of Alloa a lot! Very good work, indeed.

Best, Pete.

Yes, thank you Davy. This Show was apparently of a very high standard; I only wish i had been able to attend. I really like the look of Alloa a lot! Very good work, indeed.

Best, Pete.

Glad you liked them Pete..we will be out again this year at Wigan in June and Railex at Blyth in August..if you are in the uk come and visit and make yourself known to us.

All the best

Davy.

(...was in NY a few years back and loved it..arrived the proper way courtesy of Cunard)

• RMweb Premium

Crimson Road is packed in the van ready for its journey to Model Rail Scotland

Will be loading Bash St in the morning for its final appearance, which will be next to Crimson Rd at the Exhibition

Please come and say hello to the Stafford Railway Crew

Safe journey to you all

Terry

Archived