RMweb

The Sidings Tamworth

I spoke to Jason today as he has my order ready. He did apologise for not getting things sorted sooner but like we thought he has been working away from home and hasn't been able to sort out the business. It may be worth a call to him as I'm sure he may have a huge back log of emails.

Regards

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

TallTim, you obviously have a time machine.  Admittedly going a day or two into the future at a time is probably not that useful, but impressive nonetheless.  Now how about setting it for 1995 so I can go back and enjoy Tehachapi with proper railroads and locomotives...

:D

Check the date, Tim's post is a year old. :no:  :no:  :no:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

May I respectfully refer honourable members to the original question.

Is The Sidings still in business?

Armchair

Hi

I emailed them a couple of times before Christmas to enquire about some items and never had a reply.

Cheers

Paul

• 1 year later...

Jason who owns The Sidings Tamworth runs a haulage company in the West Midlands and since moving from Tamworth to Devon he is away for most of each week. Getting hold of him is very difficult, but he can be caught if your timing is right, frustrating I know but that is due his working situation.

Cheers

Chris

Jason who owns The Sidings Tamworth runs a haulage company in the West Midlands and since moving from Tamworth to Devon he is away for most of each week. Getting hold of him is very difficult, but he can be caught if your timing is right, frustrating I know but that is due his working situation.

Cheers

Chris

As emails are not answered I assume you mean catch him by phone?

• 1 year later...

As stated above, it is difficult to get Jason, his main business is in running a Haulage business in the Midland and is normally only around at weekends which is when I expect he sees his family. I am not trying to support or decry him but when u can catch him his service is par excellence. I have no relation to his company except as a happy customer.

Chris

TallTim, you obviously have a time machine.  Admittedly going a day or two into the future at a time is probably not that useful, but impressive nonetheless.  Now how about setting it for 1995 so I can go back and enjoy Tehachapi with proper railroads and locomotives...

:D

If you're heading back to 1995, pick me up some shares in the various new railway companies in the UK..... ;)

• 5 years later...
On 29/11/2021 at 10:38, 2996 Victor said:

Thread resurrection: I could do with some N 3-point track gauges. Does anyone know if The Sidings is still trading?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

I just tried the website address and it doesn't show anything. With the demise of other UK retailers of US outline I think we'd have found out sooner if this chap was still trading.

Consider it closed.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
18 hours ago, F-UnitMad said:

I just tried the website address and it doesn't show anything. With the demise of other UK retailers of US outline I think we'd have found out sooner if this chap was still trading.

Consider it closed.

Sad times. I've contacted NG Trains and they may have some Micro Engineering 3-point track gauges in stock; if not they will be ordering some direct from ME in the New Year.

Cheers,

Mark