Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Whacky Signs.

Colin_McLeod

• RMweb Gold
On 31/08/2023 at 13:18, Steamport Southport said:

6. Tie Fighter

Yes. I suggested that for Toyota to use on their cars. Sadly they just went for a whine/moan.

My Corolla escaped having to have sound fitted because it was designed prior to July 2019.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 30801 said:

IMG_5413.jpeg.5dd5f9f3e2aa62b276884ea9bf612f60.jpeg

I doesn't make sense, either, as the message should be that you should be less than that tall, to fit.  It actually reads that you can't fit under the bridge, unless you are as tall as the arm indicates, so anything less tall, will not fit under.   🙃 

• Agree 4

4 hours ago, J. S. Bach said:

That smells very highly of photo manipulation!

Like how you can see through the duck? And the dodgy grey pave over in the left hand lane?

That one is pretty obvious.

There's a bunch of © 2023 Google watermarks as well.

Edited by Ozexpatriate
  • Like 2

On 13/09/2022 at 18:39, KeithMacdonald said:

Dear Mr J.S. Bach

On behalf of the Elucidated Brethren of the Counted Rivet, I have been instructed by the Grand Master of the Brethren to inform you that you have breached the Code Of Conduct of the Guide. I refer to Article 339.1b7 of the Code.

Article 339.1b7?? Any officer caught sniffing the saddle of the exercise bicycle in the women's gym will be discharged without trial. Hmm, I'm sorry sir but that doesn't quite get to the nub of the matter for me.

• Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Ozexpatriate said:

Like how you can see through the duck? And the dodgy grey pave over in the left hand lane?

I guess the picture was of one of these signs at amusement parks where children must be a certain height for the ride.

Like:

sign-with-height-requirements-for-amusem

Edited by melmerby
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, KeithMacdonald said:

I might have posted this before, I can't remember, and I don't know how to use the Search to find images.

Is that enough excuses?

image.png.7234c6804aafca4d99b10e6f29f65476.png

Ugh! I came across that nonsense before the A404 Thames bridge roadworks back in May, traffic was snarled up!

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
23 hours ago, Ozexpatriate said:

No, what caught my eye was the lower left of the sign in the active roadway. Then I started looking more closely.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1