The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Popular tags cloud

Debs.

Just been hypnotised by the three-dimensional (Popular Tags) 'moving cloud' thingy on the RM-web community page...... :prankster:

Watching it with tired eyes, I thought I`d just seen mention of:

"Judith Edge Laid Out"......"Ropey Deutsche Bahn" and a "Narrow Gauge Deltic" :laugh:

It begs the question, to what does it refer, you wouldn't walk up to some one in the street and tell them you have a "Bad Horn", would you? Ok, yes I would, just for the fun of getting arrested.

The Pot Noodle Horn perhaps? A car horn? A diesel horn? A pair of horns? Three horns? A French horn? (thats a musical instrument) I'm running out of horns now.

• RMweb Premium

Well, it was there, Bad Horn, I mean.

So I clicked on it - "No results found"?!

And when I got back to the tag cloud, it had gone, vanished, disappeared.

I watched for ages, and no more Bad Horn.

Is this a plot by our illustrious leader to weed out the less industrious amongst us, so easily sidetracked are we?

I don't think I am paranoid,but oerhaps they ARE out to get me?

Regards

While looking over my shoulder, just in case,

Ian

"Bachmann, DB, Germany, Deutsche Bahn, Frankfurt, Leipzig"

Whose country are we in?!?! :laugh:

It just shows that German members and modellers of German subject matter are far more efficient in their 'tagging'. :)

If something's in the cloud and doesn't show any results when clicked it's worth clicking on the Blog and Gallery options in the l/h column. It's a novelty sure, but it's served its purpose in making some people go and look for stuff.

• RMweb Gold

Endless entertainment - as you move the mouse towards something you're interested in, it runs away.

A bit like Elite (an early space shoot em up game, M'Lud) on the BBC Micro used to be!

Archived