Loch Leven,

Andrew P

Cheers Rivercider and Lee, it is still taking a long time as I have to get Deesdale Road ready for Trowel this weekend and the put a hole in the end of Glen Roy to make it a through line and then make a new Fiddle Yard for that. I need to pick up a welder to go in Jock's Stap making factory and put some lights in the Pub and warehouse next.

Like the new photo's Andy looking good, well done............

Thanks George, hope you will come to our clubs Open Weekend Easter Sunday and Monday at Gresley and Wychnor Model Railway Groups home in Church Gresley, and play trains :sungum:

Thinking l might join your the club ? then l can bring my loco's down for a decent run, and might even be '229 Squadron's first outing in public ? keep the picture's coming mate, we all like to see the progress...............

• RMweb Premium

I agree with all the comments on here. Loch Leven is one of my favourite layouts in this thread, one I look for daily. So keep the pictures flowing, Andy.

And, btw, if you were a bass player, which bass player do you admire most? Are you familiar with Geddy Lee from Rush?

Cheers,

Jeff

I agree with all the comments on here. Loch Leven is one of my favourite layouts in this thread, one I look for daily. So keep the pictures flowing, Andy.

And, btw, if you were a bass player, which bass player do you admire most? Are you familiar with Geddy Lee from Rush?

Cheers,

Jeff

Hi Jeff, yes he is good but like some of the old school like Phil Linott, jack Bruce, and many many Blues Bassist.Thanks I will do some more pics after I get this weekend out of the way. Andy.

This layout is looking good, I also enjoyed Deesdale Road which I spent the day looking at whilst operating our layout Brenton Midland at Trowell. It was a very busy show and I never realy got the chance to come and say hello.

BTW, I'm going to try and get along to the Gresley Show at Easter but I've got a feeling SWMBO is making "other" plans for Easter. As a kid it was "the" model show that I always went along to, in fact it was probably the first model show I ever went too!!

Colin :-)

This layout is looking good, I also enjoyed Deesdale Road which I spent the day looking at whilst operating our layout Brenton Midland at Trowell. It was a very busy show and I never realy got the chance to come and say hello.

BTW, I'm going to try and get along to the Gresley Show at Easter but I've got a feeling SWMBO is making "other" plans for Easter. As a kid it was "the" model show that I always went along to, in fact it was probably the first model show I ever went too!!

Colin :-)

Thanks Colin, my team and I were admiring Brenton and were working out a way of joining Deesdale up around the back! or, maybee just starting again and something simlar to yours. If you come to Gresley you will be made very welcome. Andy.

Some great shots Andy, that 47 looks great and what seems great about this is that it looks so bright and fresh, nice job mate look forward to seeing this one on the flesh

WONT TO KNOW A SECRET, dont tell anyone else, but, it is only weathered on one side just to try it as I used a different method to normal :paint:

WONT TO KNOW A SECRET, dont tell anyone else, but, it is only weathered on one side just to try it as I used a different method to normal :paint:

Or put a different number on the other side...2 loco's for the price of 1!!

There are 2 Loco's on Brenton like this....did you spot 'em?

ColinW

Or put a different number on the other side...2 loco's for the price of 1!!

There are 2 Loco's on Brenton like this....did you spot 'em?

ColinW

No I didn't notice it,I think a lot of operators are doing this now to save on the cost of Locos, and if you are going to weather it anyway you have already de valued it in the eyes of most traders, so why not, good idea mate..

Archived