Smithdown Road Junction

shanks522

This is a very inspiring layout!

Sorry if I've missed it, I saw the post about the size of your layout and the additional fiddle yard, but how deep is the actual scenic part of your layout?  I'm in the planning stages of a layout, and am trying to picture how much (or little) railway I can get in the width I have available.

Regards,

Carl.

Tase

Posted Today, 10:03

Hi David,

Unfortunately the error message 'this video is private' appears when trying to playback. This basically means only you and people you choose can watch the video.

Pity, I did not know,the layout  was up for sale........... :drag:

Well, my thanks to you all, for a day my grandson, still remind's me of at Canterbury, last month. one he will never forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRLNWzDmgOs

Settings now changed,  Thanks.......

• RMweb Premium

The video is great, this layout has been to a great inspiration for me (and i'm sure many others). I had decided to return to n gauge and before seeing this I was just going to go for a simple tailchaser. But after I went through this thread and saw what was possible I have now designed a layout very much inspired by your own work. I'm sure the new owner will be over the moon to own this and it will be great to see your next project.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived