EBay madness

Marcyg

...but only if they're FGW.

I thought those were still in stock new! Seems not. Any idea why FGW is always the valuble livery? Only reason I can ever think of (with no proof) is people tend to like to model the area around them and the south is generally more wealthier than the north so more people can afford modelling.

• RMweb Premium

Three sets of Lima snowploughs for just shy of £28. You are havin' a giraffe....

Then again, this same seller ( possibly a North of The Border relation to our Warwickshire friend) has been peddling FGW stuff, including the Harry Patch HST for similarly stupid prices (without apparent success)

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford

• RMweb Gold

SOD ME! I've got one of those MINT with a MINT box, I was hoping someone might shell out MAYBE a tenner (if they were nuts??) so hadn't bothered to put it up :jester:

Perhaps that and it's "friend", an R436 I think, will bring me enough for a new loco - FAT CHANCE, DREAM ON, etc., etc. :O

• RMweb Premium
  • RMweb Gold

I reckon that if any of us could be bothered, we could source all 4 of these mentioned for about £20 in total. I certainly bought the pseudo catering vehicle off ebay for £6.50 recently.

Edited by Tim Hall