GeorgeT's (7mm Workbench) TPO

Morning Guy's , Cracking on with my new project of building a collection of modern style wagons that   Bodgit and myself used to see all the time on our various travels around the country over a twenty year spell, it was great to see the many different type's of wagons on show when you went spotting at Eastleigh, Didcot, Bescot and Newport, great day's....most of my latest models will be in EWS..

post-7716-0-11489700-1536295401_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-81335300-1536295493_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Looks good George, what make was the kit?

Try Railtec for transfers I got some for an OBA I have started to build.

Cheers Peter.

G'day Peter the kit had a resin moulded body and l bought it at Telford by a firm called J&M Hughes for £50...

Morning Guy's , Cracking on with my new project of building a collection of modern style wagons that   Bodgit and myself used to see all the time on our various travels around the country over a twenty year spell, it was great to see the many different type's of wagons on show when you went spotting at Eastleigh, Didcot, Bescot and Newport, great day's....most of my latest models will be in EWS..

Hi can I ask where did you get those type of buffers from. Please thanks 

Garry 

Hello Andy wagons will be Railfreight and dutch plus EWS l guess, hows the computer now its fixed

As slow as ever, :no:  hahhah well actually it's MORE operator error than Computer / Flip Flop. :O

Peter in Aus mentioned Railtec for Transfers, but I've sent them 3 e-mail now over the last 6 weeks and with no replies at all.

As slow as ever, :no:  hahhah well actually it's MORE operator error than Computer / Flip Flop. :O

Peter in Aus mentioned Railtec for Transfers, but I've sent them 3 e-mail now over the last 6 weeks and with no replies at all.

Have you checked your Junk folder? It seems a lot of providers (Sky, BT, Virgin etc) filter emails from the Railtec web host into Junk. Also check that your Inbox isn't full. It's surprising how many bounce-backs I get with the system message, "Could not deliver because the recipient's inbox is full". If there's nothing in Junk, drop me a PM on here.

Have you checked your Junk folder? It seems a lot of providers (Sky, BT, Virgin etc) filter emails from the Railtec web host into Junk. Also check that your Inbox isn't full. It's surprising how many bounce-backs I get with the system message, "Could not deliver because the recipient's inbox is full". If there's nothing in Junk, drop me a PM on here.

Thanks Steve, I didn't realise you were on here otherwise I would have done it through here.

Nothing in Spam.

I'll ask my ''man'' what he has already got now, and what I now need.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Thanks Steve, I didn't realise you were on here otherwise I would have done it through here.

Nothing in Spam.

I'll ask my ''man'' what he has already got now, and what I now need.

Cheers.

Didn't realise you were in Swad. If all else fails just open your window and holler - I'm only up the road :>)

• Like 1

Didn't realise you were in Swad. If all else fails just open your window and holler - I'm only up the road :>)

You've already supplied for the class 20 and 25 of Andy's, to me!!!!

Rapid dispatch on this mornings order as well I must say, and considering it was a custom numbering order too!!!

Jinty ;)

• Like 2

G'day Peter the kit had a resin moulded body and l bought it at Telford by a firm called J&M Hughes for £50...

Thanks George, I have just checked out his website, Some nice looking stuff their. I did note that my OBA which was an Express Models kit is now made by J&M. I might look into getting an OCA myself.

Cheers Peter.

Helping Mark out with his building of the station on his layout  'Holker' (formally Vernon Sidings) leaving him to add his chosen brick paper

Excellent work mate, now I'm thinking St Pancras for my Layout, what do you recon?