Posts not showing at the bottem of the topic but at the top

I have found that when i post my new post go's to the top of the page so it looks like it has not posted un less i go to the top of the page to check

But if i go to the topic list then click on the topic again the post is now were it should be

this was happening be for the Hack & is still doing it i am using IE9

at using the 'immediate' reply box, and then hitting 'post', then nothing worked. However I got round that by then hitting 'more reply options', when that page opened (with my post already in it) I was then able to post.

As Ian said, minor hiccups, glad to be back, I didn't post to thank Andy so as not to clog up the system, but include my thanks here!

Stewart

Edit: bu it did work this time.....!

at using the 'immediate' reply box, and then hitting 'post', then nothing worked. However I got round that by then hitting 'more reply options', when that page opened (with my post already in it) I was then able to post.

As Ian said, minor hiccups, glad to be back, I didn't post to thank Andy so as not to clog up the system, but include my thanks here!

Stewart

Edit: bu it did work this time.....!

I had this problem last night, and solved it as you did. But now seems OK.

Paul Bartlett

Still nothing about whom is reading a post at the bottom.

• RMweb Premium

Accessing the site in compatibility mode (click on blue icon on the right of the address bar) usually corrects this problem.

Just tried this, so will observe the outcome with interest.

Regards,

John

Archived