Model Rail Limited Editions news

dibber25

Hello Chris

I seem to have missed the launch of this thread, and I am not sure if I am on message.

However, if it is to be a surrogate wish list for easy-to-produce and viable projects, my input is to seek consideration for SR locos (i.e. Bachmann's N class, Hornby's King Arthur, M7 and T9 (narrow cab 8w tender)) in several limited editions of Bulleid Black livery.

Tia

PB

Hello Chris

I seem to have missed the launch of this thread, and I am not sure if I am on message.

However, if it is to be a surrogate wish list for easy-to-produce and viable projects, my input is to seek consideration for SR locos (i.e. Bachmann's N class, Hornby's King Arthur, M7 and T9 (narrow cab 8w tender)) in several limited editions of Bulleid Black livery.

You might want to look at post #31 of this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like lots of expensive limited editions, but is there any likelihood of any cheaper wagons like the olive green vanfit that they did a while back? Nice though coaches and class 37s are, they don't fit on an industrial shunting layout too well! (and tax the already strained bank account after too many other limited editions from a variety of sources were announced)

We've received, from Bachmann, a pre-production sample of the 'Class 107' (the three-car Class 108) in Strathclyde orange and yellow. This is a joint exercise with Harburn Hobbies and Harburn will be handling all the orders and fulfilment for us.

CHRIS LEIGH

Chris

My 107 arrived today - very pleased with it - looks impressive ! The new increased discount for subscribers to 10% on L/E's makes it well worth having a sub for the mag also.

Delighted to also note the planned MK2's in Reg Rail - at long last. Hhmm I wonder however, which shade of Reg Rail Dark blue will be used on these ?

Assuming Hornby have not already got plans to produce it, what about a 2nd "Hornby" Model Rail L/E (again perhaps jointly with Harburn's) for a 3car 101 SPT in Orange/Black ?

Ken

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks mate, just ordered 97303!!! Nice engine to work on 303, whats the number of the coach? I might have worked on it! Problem now is I got to get another 3 37 now but I think they will have to wait, thank god Hornby bought out NMT, class 31! Can't understand why it 233 again, they might change????

according to Model Rail 152 which dropped through the door this morning, they are still only available to pre-order and not out yet. (quote)

If we're talking Network Rail coaches, or any of the Mk2s that's quite correct.

If we're talking DRS Class 20s, I understand they came in to stock just before Christmas.

CHRIS LEIGH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris

any idea when the Network Rail MK2 test coaches will be in stock?

thanks

Steve

I understand that the Network Rail and DRS Mk2s are on the boat - or to be precise two different boats. So should be with us within the next few weeks.

CHRIS LEIGH

• RMweb Gold

I understand that the Network Rail and DRS Mk2s are on the boat - or to be precise two different boats. So should be with us within the next few weeks.

CHRIS LEIGH

Will the Mk2 Regional Railways twin packs be on this shipment too would you know?

Thanks.

Garry

• RMweb Premium

CHRIS LEIGH

Chris

thats great news looking forwards for the postie to turn up now. :rolleyes:

steve

Archived