Eskborough

d winpenny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately still not been able to get to the layout but I've decided on a little project to try and resurrect one of my class 56s that has been sat in a draw for a while I am going to attempt my first renumbering project probably not going to be prototypically accurate but I am going to use burton power station as the donor model. And rebrand it into a transrail example, I am off to go and try and source some t-cut this weekend and ill take it from there wis me luck, david

• 2 weeks later...

Not had chance to undertake my proposed project as yet but I have decided to put the stantions on the bdas,

Here are some pictures of 60026 dropping them off with the eskborough maintanaince team for there final checks before being allowed in to main stream traffic it does look like some of the stantions could do with a good wack with a big hammer although looking at some prototype photographs it may be more accurate

post-10013-0-88705400-1363905806_thumb.jpg

post-10013-0-75948500-1363905666_thumb.jpg

post-10013-0-54095300-1363905924_thumb.jpg

Enjoy David

Hi David

Thought I'd pay you a visit - only polite to do so.

Great layout, like the modern scene.

It's getting on for April - any updates ? Have you managed to get out of our hallway as the layout clearly fills it up ???

Regards

Nick

Got a few days off going to try and get it out at some point soon i hope time restraints permitting of course, the layout isn't permanently in the hallway it spend most of its time in the spare room with just the first board assembled, which I use for taking photos on,

David

No problem, happy to help.

Thanks for asking, it's going fairly well so far, just finished laying the track on the scenic section and it all works!

I still have to build the fiddle yard yet.

There's a link to the topic in my sig, 4th down.

Cheers

Mike

Archived