Image upload issue

Kris

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Still having issues with this.

I have now tried on 3 different browsers and on 2 different computers trying different images all with no joy :(

None of the images I have tried to upload are more than 200kb.

I would post a copy of the error message that I get (it did slightly vary on the windows machine) but obviously this is not possible. The messages are unspecified just suggesting a server issue.

Any suggestions?????

Hi Kris,

There shouldn't be any server settings or performance that are causing the issue (and others are posting) so it's therefore something local to the machine or browser. You've tried to eliminate some possibilities in there but would it be worth trying a browser cache and cookie clearout and see if it persists?

Just tried to upload a photo to my Drewry folder. Everything worked OK, until I pressed "Finish and Publish", at which point the album refreshed, and the new photo was nowhere to be seen......

EDIT: Tried it a second time, and it went back to normal.

Very strange.

Hello all,

when I was updating my thread yesterday I noticed that I was having to upload the photos one at a time. In the past I'd been able to highlight the first photo and move to the last one, then hold down shift and right click on the mouse and it would then highlight all the photos.

I'm not sure if this is due to the new server or due to me having to have my hard drive wiped and missing loading some thing.

Any help much appreciated.

OzzyO.

PS. I'm going to try clicking on the flash nine in brackets to see if that helps.

Hello all,

I think that I've got it sorted, all I did was go back to the basic uploader and then clicked on the Flash 9 in brackets and it seems to have sorted it.

post-8920-0-47312400-1349600155_thumb.jpg

post-8920-0-92130500-1349600178_thumb.jpg

post-8920-0-14222100-1349600129_thumb.jpg

Sorry to have wasted anyone's time.

OzzyO.

• 10 months later...

Hello Andy

I'm currently getting an error message when trying to upload an image. (error upload skipped I/O).

I was trying to upload a small 122kb JPG.

I got this error message yesterday when uploading to a draft blog. I had uploaded 3 pictures immediately before. Had 2 tries same error, then I moved on and uploaded another picture OK. Went back to the recalcitrant picture and it loaded OK. Very strange!

Using Windows 7 and Chrome. 

Archived