Bachmann Modelzone pre-releases

BR_Blue_1986

Just noticed that a new tool van, Lafarge class 20 and a class 24 have been added to order at last.

Edd

At the moment they only appear on The Signalbox's website, not the main Modelzone one, in case anyone is looking....

Mel

• RMweb Gold

I've found the items on both sites - on the ModelZone website it clearly says the items come with free delivery but when you look on The Signal Box website it shows the same price but says nothing about delivery. Tried to preorder one from The SignalBox to see if they add delivery but as soon as I started the checkout procedure but got a safety certificate warning about the website so did not proceed.

I mention this because I recently got an IKB Cl.47 from The SignalBox at a price of £111.99 plus delivery charge of £4.00 making £115.49 but looking at the ModelZone website IKB is on at £111.99 with free delivery.

All very strange because early part of last year The Signal Box dropped delivery charges but now they seem to have gone back to charging. If this is the case I'll stop using The Signal Box website and instead order through the Model Zone website with a saving of £4.00 per item.

Query will be going to Signal Box tomorrow to ask why the difference between the prices. Could understand it if Signal Box were discounting stock whilst Model Zone were selling at items at full RRP but when items are on at the same price it seems a bit bizarre.

Keith

Archived