Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

Hi Terry

Looking back over the photo's and your YouTube clip since I last looked are great the layout is superb...

Do you have a track plan and what is the size of your layout...?

Great wook and excellent layout...

Jamie

• Like 1

Some more brilliant pictures. Really like the small details you have added, they might be missed on a quick glance, but they really finish a scene

i like to add as much line side detail as possible.im trying to make it as realistic as i can and seeing my layout in photo form shows the detail better 

than it does in video.

Hi Terry

Looking back over the photo's and your YouTube clip since I last looked are great the layout is superb...

Do you have a track plan and what is the size of your layout...?

Great wook and excellent layout...

Jamie

thanks for the comment jamie.

i dont really have a track plan and the layout is roughly 12x18ft.

Its the extra fine detail which makes the layout,stand out!! ive found this with "banks road" and my home modern image .... :no:

i totally agree with you mate.im a sucker for detail and im always looking a photos on the internet for more detail inspiration.i have been busy building the tunnel mouth 

at the other end of the station this week so that should be in my next update!!! 

• Like 1

what dcc system do you use?

i have a dc layout, and i tried the dynamis but it didnt go well.

i use the Bachmann dynamis and think its brilliant.it works very well for the price and i never have any issues with it.but to be honest i am eyeing up the new 

roco z21 dcc unit that you can run from a tablet and have a mini cam that you put into each cab and watch the train run round from the drivers view...which 

to me sounds awesome!!!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

That point rodding looks great. I keep putting that task off, because it looks so fiddle! However it also adds to the overall atmosphere, so I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and do it!

Mike.

That point rodding looks great. I keep putting that task off, because it looks so fiddle! However it also adds to the overall atmosphere, so I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and do it!

Mike.

your not wrong mike, it is very fiddly and has to be the most pain staking job i have done yet but as you say it makes the layout look so much better.

terry

i use the Bachmann dynamis and think its brilliant.it works very well for the price and i never have any issues with it.but to be honest i am eyeing up the new 

roco z21 dcc unit that you can run from a tablet and have a mini cam that you put into each cab and watch the train run round from the drivers view...which 

to me sounds awesome!!!

Best thing i ever did "buying" Dynamis :no: realy good controler!!

to me sounds awesome!!!

thats odd because mine kept on losing connection and the trains ran really badly. it was also very unresponsive. do you have any idea why this is?

thats odd because mine kept on losing connection and the trains ran really badly. it was also very unresponsive. do you have any idea why this is?

maybe you had it wired up wrong.i know people have wired it up wrong and have had the same issues as you.i think its a very good system but the only issue i have with it is 

although it is wireless is runs off infra red which can be annoying when you are out of range.other than that its spot on.

Sounds like you need some good make of batteries in your hand set,and to have your control unit up high to keep the infra red beam in range.... :no:

• Like 1