Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

The enhancements made by the warehouse and the extra details you have added continue to bring the layout to life.

Mike

thanks for the comment mike.

The warehouse is coming to life now. Great work.

it will look even better once i have added the final details like the loading bay hoods etc.

Cheers swifty, what would i do with out you!!!

Hi Terry,

Sorry for the late reply,

Rmweb went a bit weird and wouldn't save posts by me.

It's ok 'Swift services' is available!

Anything for a subscriber and a mate!

I really can see your layout in 'Model rail magazine' when your layout is done.

Hi Terry,

Sorry for the late reply,

Rmweb went a bit weird and wouldn't save posts by me.

It's ok 'Swift services' is available!

Anything for a subscriber and a mate!

I really can see your layout in 'Model rail magazine' when your layout is done.

In a magazine!!!.... i wouldn't go that far mate.it needs to be at the same level as blackmills to get anywhere near the front page of a magazine,lol.

• Like 1

In a magazine!!!.... i wouldn't go that far mate.it needs to be at the same level as blackmills to get anywhere near the front page of a magazine,lol.

Wouldn't be so sure mate, your layout does look good and I would say it does look in a similar league to it.

Having drove on Blackmill it's is very complicated and there is a speed limit!?! You are on,y allowed to accelerate every 3 seconds and loads of other stuff and some secrets of the operation. And I have seen some layout in there that I have not been that impressed with and I have seen layout not as good as yours in there so I would say never say never! That reminds me I should do I layout update soon, haven't done one since January and I have a new 1080p camera and have final,y got the big 200 subs a few weeks back

cheers neil, glad you liked it mate.i will get my wife to sort out that payment soon.cant do it today as its my daughters first birthday and we have just been to the cemetery to see 

her so we are a little upset today! 

Can't believe a year has passed already Terry. 

Excellent video mate, just my cup of tea the 80s.....and what my layout is based on. Although I do have some time travellers both before and after :) 

• RMweb Premium

Have you seen some of the crap that appears in the magazines? :D

I wouldn't be surprised to see your layout in one mate. EDIT: .....because it is better than some of those that do make print. My original comment sounded bad then :D

Edited by Sandside

Can't believe a year has passed already Terry. 

Excellent video mate, just my cup of tea the 80s.....and what my layout is based on. Although I do have some time travellers both before and after :)

I know a whole year since she passed away, where has it gone.

you cant beat the 80's but like you i have to have other stock from other eras as there just not enough from the 80's to fulfill my appetite. 

• Like 1

Have you seen some of the crap that appears in the magazines? :D

I wouldn't be surprised to see your layout in one mate. EDIT: .....because it is better than some of those that do make print. My original comment sounded bad then :D

LOL cheers jason.

maybe one day i could get it into a magazine but i still have a lot to do to the layout and still so much to learn first.

terry

Will you be getting any HSTs Terry? 

well yes at some point as they have been on my wish list for a long time now but the only problem is that there is only Hornby that make them and they are not 

producing anything worth buying.I think its very strange that only one manufacturer builds HST's considering how popular they are and that every layout should have them.

well yes at some point as they have been on my wish list for a long time now but the only problem is that there is only Hornby that make them and they are not 

producing anything worth buying.I think its very strange that only one manufacturer builds HST's considering how popular they are and that every layout should have them.

I agree and then when you get the HST you can't get the coaches for them or vice versa. I managed to get the blue grey ones FO & SO,  the TGS doesn't come out until December 2012. God knows when the buffet car will appear!! I have the Blue/Grey HST on order, supposed to have been here last November, now scheduled for this July. Not cheap at £160 either :( 

I have the EMT which is nice, just need one more FO for a full set. :) 

Just got my Dad 4 hst trailers from trains4u.

Got to have at least 1 hst on a layout

i agree but they are so hard to get hold of.and like britfarmer said.....if you can get the HST you cant get the coaches or vice versa.Bachmann could make a killing as there 

is a big gap for these in the market.

I think there is also a need for an APT, which Bachmann would do a good job on (based on the Blue Pullmans quality)

Something tells me that a HST on Bacup may look a bit odd so I have to disagree with the 'every layout' comment :)

Then you need a Blue Pullman :D :D :D 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Strictly speaking, all I need for passenger is a couple of Cravens power twins and a modified Class 101 (to look like one of the early Lightweights). I do have a couple of LMS Push-Pull coach kits to try and build at some point though.