Kinmundy

steve1

• 1 month later...

:mosking: Diolch yn fawr Christian!

Fydd yn dda i'w dy weld di yna hefyd! :secret:

Looking good with some Finescale tomfoolery in prospect-I'll be easily spotted, as the owner of several checked shirts (but I'll only be wearing the one on the day!)  :mosking: :mosking:

Edited by MartinWales

No one told me I will have to spend a weekend with Chris Hewitt and Paul Gallon behind me. Stuff the check, I shall be wearing camouflage. As to your pot hunting, well done and so you should be.

Here's a view from the York show the other week when Hospital Gates won a trophy.  As you can see there are some who think coping your dress sense will advance their street cred. 

post-276-0-09228300-1400927578.jpg

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Can we upgrade from checked to Hawaiian for Wigan. I have a couple of particularly disgusting ones which have caused tempory blindness in the past!

Mike

Don't encourage him; I believe it took some effort from Mrs Wales to wean him of garish to checked. Progress has been so good that I believe the Wales wardrobe now contains several 'stealth shirts' enabling the man himself to go incognito.

Don't encourage him; I believe it took some effort from Mrs Wales to wean him of garish to checked. Progress has been so good that I believe the Wales wardrobe now contains several 'stealth shirts' enabling the man himself to go incognito.

And the band played "Believe it if you will". :nono: