Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Thank you for the like,

As for the loco.......

Oh I wish I could claim it, but that is how it came out of the box.

It sets the wagons off nicely though, I photographed them with a shiny non weathered Loco and the effect was no where near as good.

There certainly is some great modelling on here, hardly dare put mine on.  It is covered in dust and looks a bit scruffy.  But here goes. Just a bit of the scenic treatment.  I wanted a canal basin served by a narrow gauge railway plus the canal disappearing through a tunnel at one end.  The canal is a bit narrow, probably too narrow.

post-6110-0-86378100-1392136884_thumb.jpg

post-6110-0-32880800-1392136932_thumb.jpg

post-6110-0-85278600-1392136979_thumb.jpg

post-6110-0-64765700-1392137148_thumb.jpg

• Like 19

post-6737-0-81889300-1392239794_thumb.jpg

Class 46 No. D163 waits in the yard at Sumatra Road, to take out a return working to the GN. The loco had been 'borrowed' by Finsbury Park after a Baby Deltic blew up. When Gateshead Depot called to enquire as to the whereabouts of their locomotive, they were told it had failed.

• Like 15

• RMweb Gold

Pardon my ignorance but how do you post a pic? Thanks!

Just go to reply, and 'more reply options', it will then ask you to 'choose a file' , you can then go into your pictures or files etc and choose a picture, then just click attach this file then add reply, I sometimes have issues with the size of the picture so, because I use my phone I email myself the pic making sure it's under 1 mb then choose photo and post, hope that helps

Paul

• Like 1

post-6737-0-00019700-1392298486_thumb.jpg

A spontaneous melee of East End violence spills out onto the pavement. Some Irish travellers had come onto the manor 'hawking' carpets. When they went into the local pub, it kicked off with the local 'firm' who ran the manor, because they refused to pay their 'tax'. Furniture was smashed and chair legs were being used as weapons.

• Like 9