Modern 7.5 tonne trucks

PhilJ W

• RMweb Premium

Phil

I'm no expert on the Japanese models, so any idea what period the Hiace van is from ?

Merf.

Its the current model but as Bernard pointed out it is not available in Europe. Despite that I ordered one (the 2nd fire brigade one) and was so impressed that I have ordered a second one. (The police 'yellow roof' one.) The police one I intend to remove or paint over the police markings and remove the blue lights and make it into a service vehicle.

• 1 month later...

Oxford models have released the Ford cargo in the BRS white colours, I noticed it in my ,local model shop this week along with several older (1990s early 2000s) articulated trucks.

A very nice model it is too. Long wheelbase 7.5ton model.  A yellow one is on it's way.

Merf.

• RMweb Premium

Oxford models have released the Ford cargo in the BRS white colours, I noticed it in my ,local model shop this week along with several older (1990s early 2000s) articulated trucks.

Its also cataloged as being available in plain white.and available shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another new 7.5 tonner that will be available within a few weeks is the Oxford models M.A.N L2000 as a curtain side box van.

And I have a photo of one as a dropside in Network Rail livery.

Send the photograph to Oxford and see if they will make one.  I'd certainly buy it.

Archived