The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Almost a million posts

• RMweb Gold

And does the overall posts count include Wheeltappers' posts.... ?

No info on that. Wheeltappers' posts certainly get counted, but are not attributed to their author, so it may well do so. ISTR that when I joined, if I wanted to make use of certain facilities, e.g. sales, I needed to have 30 "real" posts to my name, and clearly the off-topic threads in Wheeltappers were regarded as too easy to join in. What is more, "likes" in Wheeltappers do get counted for one's reputation, which can kinda distort things for some of us..... 

• RMweb Premium

Capt Kernow of this parish has quite a few posts, apparently. About 12060, at the time I just checked.

Andy Y, The Stationmaster and Coachmann have the most likes, it seems (though I can't sort the member list by number of likes so that's just a guess from the total post count sort order).

I'm not sure which post has the most likes though.

This is one of those times when my old job analytical mind gets caught up in wonderings :)

• RMweb Gold

You've been keeping that quiet Don. :O

I agree, and increasingly feel we've only been getting half the story. Next we will learn that Yvonne unfortunately fell on the bed - and her liberty-bodice unaccountably came undone!

Archived