Small, Broad and Totally Pointless!

Hello John,

Just shows how good your modelling is I thought it was 7mm!

May I ask what the software is, I use Photoshop and would be interested to learn which one you use.

Cheers - Jim

Thanks. I think being to P4 standards makes a big difference, as overscale rail is a give-away.

I use GIMP instead of Photoshop. It's Open Source and free. I've still got a long way to go with it, but find the Perspective Tool is great. There are instructions on how to use the Perspective Tool by Martin Wynne here.

For drawings I use Inkscape. It's also Open Source and free. There's lots of information on using it in the topics on the Silhouette cutters. It's a vector drawing program, so drawings can be sized to any scale.

• 1 year later...

Goodness me, well over a year since an update? I followed this before I was a member of the forum, so it shows how long I've been a non-registered lurker! Mind you, I remember when Oak Hill was new, and that's two years ago!

Any news on SB&TP since October 2016?!

• 1 month later...

John, it's nice to have a look through this again. I like these coal wagons that you've built. I wonder what the bar at the r/h end is for?

post-7091-0-39806100-1368052157.jpg

I only just remembered half way through scratchbuilding one of these wagons that the BGS do a kit! Oh crumbs! :D

post-29975-0-63819500-1520711374_thumb.jpg

Edited by Killian keane
  • Like 2