"Anything You Can do, I Can Do Better ! Robinson and Downes.

Murphy is digging a hole right outside our front and I can't take pics of the finished building (see above) coz there's a big van and a rake of Paddie's in the way so tomorrow perhaps.

Meanwhile made a start on another Tudor build - here's the bays under way .Same theme, black over white.

Cheers.

Allan

post-18579-0-08807400-1424107787_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-87069300-1424107803_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-50965400-1424107817_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-19699300-1424107830_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Brilliant job as always Allan! I'm beginning to think that you'll have recreated most of Tudor England before I finish this bl**dy goods shed! One question. While it would be difficult (and unnecessary) to paint it, do you add a coat of varnish to remove any shine or minor scratches, etc from the plasticard?

Regards

Bill

Brilliant job as always Allan! I'm beginning to think that you'll have recreated most of Tudor England before I finish this bl**dy goods shed! One question. While it would be difficult (and unnecessary) to paint it, do you add a coat of varnish to remove any shine or minor scratches, etc from the plasticard?

Regards

Bill

Hi Bill.

What I do to remove any marks is to lightly sand them out  with a very fine grade sandpaper.

Cheers.

Allan

Edited by allan downes