"Anything You Can do, I Can Do Better ! Robinson and Downes.

If we could only get Mike Gill back. he was a bit good with the card too :)

Oh, Mike Gill...what a fantastic modelmaker. I had a customer a few years ago who wanted Petra and I to refurbish some of Mike's old models, he had not taken care of them or shown them any repect. But even in that shabby condition they exuded an air of realism. Brilliant stuff. I felt honoured to be bringing them back to life. My customer said that he had found Mike living in "reduced circumstances " in a caravan and had got the models off him cheaply because the man needed a few bob. Harrumph!  I have some photos somewhere on my hard drive, must root them out.

cheers,

Iain

A very nice bit of classical architecture. I know the scene isn't yours, but I like the way the loco is parked up with the figures beside it.  You have always had a fancy for those Palladian windows, haven't you...as always, done very nicely here. I'd quite like a mooch about in that scrapyard!

I mean they're all brilliant Iain, but THOSE seaside cottages - absolutely Robinson at his best!!!

Cathedral, Pipes, whatever, forget it - this round you win.

Er, make the cheque out to the usual...

Cheers.

Allan.

• Like 1

I might have known...I thought you were being generous, giving me the round! So, the champ comes back with his trademark right hook and the challenger hits the ropes...*sees stars* :help:

It hurts to say it, but brilliant work from the guv.

I might have known...I thought you were being generous, giving me the round! So, the champ comes back with his trademark right hook and the challenger hits the ropes...*sees stars* :help:

It hurts to say it, but brilliant work from the guv.

You know ?, - I really like the sound of that Iain,  'Rocky' Robison, I reckon that would go down well  - but Iain, are ya gonna stay down? cos wait til you see what's coming next - Downes' sledge hammer !

But first, a quick kip...

Take no notice of this Iain, not part of the conflict, just a test shot to see what happens when you take a pic up to 400%, 'save as' then upload it direct from the library and whan I click on 'Add Reply' as I'm about to right now what'll happen is FA, just you watch !

So here goes !

post-18579-0-48142600-1367859167.jpg

TOLD YA !

• Like 5