Class"66" workbench-wagon projects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Neil

The Weathereing look quality mate, what colours or how many colours where used to acheive that look...

Keep up with the excellent work.

Jamie

I used two types of Modelmates rust effects,using cotten bud.

Once dry :paint: i lightly airbrushed some Humbrol matt 29 light brown over the sides of the wagon.. :senile:

• Like 2

This evening ive now "heavy" rusted my EWS seacows,using the same methord as i used on my above EWS MHA wagons...

I also rolled "hot soldering iron" along the top and sides of the wagon,to make it look realy worn out side pannels.

post-10160-0-29960300-1389237006_thumb.jpg

post-10160-0-97384100-1389237023_thumb.jpg

post-10160-0-80618700-1389237039_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice rust on those, I'd suggest popping the wheels out and painting the sides rust or brown as they look a bit shiny compared with the rest

Good idea Rob,never thought of that.Ile give that go next... :paint:  :locomotive:

Looking really good. Often heavily weathered stock looks a bit naff/unrealistic, but these look spot on.

Well done! 

Thanks Sam... :no:

Hi again

I was just looking at the many modern liveries there are on your layout, you seem to like your class 37s,  Your EWS look super as do your DRS, are those the limited edition Bachmann DRS locomotives from a few years back... I wish I never got rid of mine now, seeing your on here,

DS