That's all the pics I took on Monday. I had operators training Yesterday and it was fun to to just stand back and let them lose on the layout. 

As stated before there is still a lot of work to do before its first showing at Rochdale town hall in march. If any one is coming to the HMRG show in march come and say hello.

Edited by mark axlecounter
  • Like 1

The Layouts looking great Mark, and some really good pics and Story Lines, I wish I could get to see it mate, you need some bookings down this neck of the Woods, like Derby / Nottingham / Stafford or somewhere.

• Like 1

Thanks Andy, Its coming on slowly.

You are doing a grand job on yours bud.

I have 2 shows booked 1 waiting for this year HMRG in March, and Fareham in October.

Pity I still done live about 5 Miles from Fareham then mate.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Mark,

Just seen your layout - looks superb. Nice photographs too. They trackwork is exemplary, love that scissor crossover and the single slip, full of admiration! Yet to attempt anything that complex!

Nice job

Rich

Thanks Rich I took out the scissor crossover because i made bucks lane roundy. Before it was end to end but it got boring, so the decision was made to make it round and round. It's a lot more fun now.

The single slip is like the one at Horrocksford in Clitheroe and it makes for interesting operations.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Just read this project from page one and an excellent read to ,like the way it has evolved into a very well built interesting layout and the rolling stock is a good match to the scenery.Hope that when you exhibit it all goes well look forward to more reports. 

Well I did go to the club and did some work on bucks lane. I had an idea on how to store and take to shows, I will put some pics up when I get them sorted.

One board will go under another so they can fit in my box trailer and the other parts of bucks lane can fit around it. As I say the pics will explain better. I have been happy and enjoying building the layout.

Mark

Edited by mark axlecounter
  • Like 1