RMweb

Temeraire

• RMweb Premium

As for Stafford a plan is afoot for the Saturday with myself and pitbull1845 confirmed so far and 3 seats to fill.

Update: Arnington also now confirmed just two seats left!

Further update: PaulRhb has also confirmed so only room for a small one left Phil!  ;)

• RMweb Premium

Well, hope to see you at Stafford as well (Saturday)!

Layout and fascia with name board looks great! Perhaps we can tempt you to venture to North Devon next year.....

Thanks MM, I'm sure I can be lured to Devon.  ;)

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Looks brilliant Ian,

Any plans for Demu show in May ? This may be the first show I get to in 5 years !

Hi Rob

I'll be visiting DEMU and possibly helping out with Warren Lane, but if not just as a punter.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Evening all

Well throughout the evenings this week I have been painting and repainting both the hardstanding area as well as the end loading ramp as I just can't seem to get final colours that I'm happy with! I think I've cracked the concrete colour of the ramp now but I think another lighter shade for the hardstanding tonight hopefully.

However, I currently have in the oven a dish of front garden soil to be used as more ground cover once its completely dry and then crushed up! (Don't worry, she's out at the moment obviously!)

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Popped over to Ian's to see progress and it's really close. Lots of nice detail and plenty of operational potential without looking crammed. There are some nice photo opportunities as well especially if he can get one of the whizzes with cameras to blend different focal lengths.

37 on Silver Bullets

50 runround, note the ground signal clears too.

The photos may be a bit dodgy as they are on the phone but it gives an idea of how good this is looking.
post-6968-0-58658200-1422170822.jpg

post-6968-0-18246300-1422170889.jpg

post-6968-0-04784200-1422170927.jpg

post-6968-0-21692400-1422170970.jpg

post-6968-0-63334300-1422170992.jpg

post-6968-0-71235000-1422171480.jpg Edited by PaulRhB
  • Like 16

• RMweb Gold

Well no pressure on me to get Lulworth looking that good ;)
Also note those who are clicking 'craftsmanship' on my photos, it's all Ian's work ;) I'm just a minor technical advisor and finder of things for the idiots guide :)
It's going to scream out for the photography talents of Andy or Chris N by the time it's been detailed, there are some great scenes to catch.

Edited by PaulRhB
  • Like 2